Most of us also have more than one Yahoo ID. it is a common problem to all Yahoo users who wanted to use chat using their different Yahoo IDs together at the same time.
Any version of Yahoo Messenger does not enable us to do so, but we can run many yahoo messengers together easily. Today, I’ll be showing you how to run multiple instances of Yahoo Messenger without any software at all.
How to Run Multiple Instances of Yahoo Messenger
In order to run multiple instances of Yahoo messenger, you must follow these simple steps:
1. Open Start menu, click Run, type regedit and select OK.
2. On the left pane, double click on the folder named HKEY_CURRENT_USER
3. Next double click on the folder named Software
4. Next, scroll down and look for a folder named Yahoo. double click it.
5. Inside the folder named Yahoo. Double click pager.
6. Inside the folder named pager. Look for the folder named Test and then click it.
6. After you click Test on the left pane, look on the right pane and double click Plural. And on the Value data enter 1 and then click ok.
That’s it. Try running multiple instances of Yahoo Messenger now. It should work. If someday you don’t want to run multiple instances of Yahoo Messenger, just follow the instructions above and on the 6th step, change the Value data into 0. That way, you’ll set it back into it’s default setting.